WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Here's a look at last week's top stories from around Southern Westchester County.
- Three New Rochelle teenagers have been charged Thursday after a 15-year-old boy from Mamaroneck was attacked, beaten and robbed near the Mamaroneck train station during the evening rush hour Wednesday.
- White Plains will be replacing more than 1,000 downtown parking meters with new electronic ones.
- Yonkers Chef Peter X. Kelly reflects on the ongoing divisions in the U.S. in his column and how his multiracial staff creates a positive work environment built on mutual respect, which he believes is the first step toward a unified America.
- Westchester County Police Marine Unit rescued two men from the Hudson River on Wednesday after their sailboat capsized near Irvington.
- Yonkers police are investigating a strange incident Tuesday at a Yonkers deli that started with a man crashing his car into the building then attacking the owner and trying to take money.
- Two suspects are under arrest, and one is still at large, in a car burglary earlier this week, Greenburgh Police said.
- For a second straight summer, state lawmakers and local officials from 15 cities, towns and villages seeking new hotel and motel taxes await final approval from Gov. Andrew Cuomo.
- The New Rochelle school district's administration is getting a shakeup, with several established educators assuming recently created and previously existing positions.
- Mount Vernon native Deajah Stevens finished with a second-place time of 22.30 in the 200 meters at the Olympic trials and will be the the first active woman in University of Oregon history to make Team USA.
- Sleepy Hollow resident Mike Solano took home $1,000 after his third-place finish on 'Jeopardy!' last Friday.
- Hundreds of people marched in White Plains Thursday to protest the killings of black men and to mourn the loss of police officers gunned down in Dallas last week.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.