WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The New York State Department of Health issued a notification Monday to patients of a medical practice in Westchester County that they may have been exposed to HIV or hepatitis B or C. Click here to read the story.
Some others top stories of the week include (Click on the link to read the entire story):
- The MTA Police Department has released the name of the 57-year-old man from Mamaroneck who was fatally struck by a Metro-North train in White Plains.
- The general election race between incumbent Republican Rob Astorino and Democratic challenger Senator George Latimer for Westchester County Executive has begun, with both candidates blasting the other Wednesday.
- A travel agent was charged with fraud Wednesday for collecting more than $240,000 from various Westchester parishes for area youth to attend World Youth Day in Europe but instead spent the money on himself, according to Joon H. Kim, the Acting U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York.
- With federal charges pending stemming from an investigation into a fake ticket scam, sports talk radio personality Craig Carton has resigned from his position hosting the morning show on WFAN.
- While thousands in Texas and Florida are dealing with the fallout of Hurricanes Harvey and Irma, an Iona Preparatory student is coordinating efforts to help some of the neediest residents who have lost everything.
- For real-time Northern Westchester news updates in your Facebook feed, be sure to "Like" Daily Voice's Northern Westchester page on Facebook by clicking here.
- Follow Daily Voice Northern Westchester on Twitter @DVWestchester_N by clicking here.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.