WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The party that Rob Astorino helped found in 2014 is endorsing his Democratic opponent in this year's race for Westchester county executive. Click here to read the story.
Some others top stories of the week include (Click on the link to read the entire story):
- A distraught Westchester woman jumped from a highway overpass around 9 a.m. Sunday, according to police.
- Motorists will have to endure several months of backups and delays due to bridge construction work on the Sprain Brook Parkway, between Route 100C and Interstate 287 in Greenburgh beginning Monday, Aug. 21.
- A former high school football standout from Westchester is a central figure in a new lawsuit being brought against President Donald Trump.
- A White Plains woman is heading to prison after pleading guilty to her role in the deaths of two senior citizens in a head-on collision while driving with drugs in her system and a blood alcohol content nearly quadruple the legal limit.
- A 25-year-old man from Westchesteris facing a vehicular assault charge after drinking, driving, crashing his Honda into a truck and killing his passenger.
- A golf professional from Westchester is taking his talents to North Carolina next week, where he will compete against some of the world’s best at the PGA Championship.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.