WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A 17-year-old White Plains girl was one of two girls recovered by the FBI New York Child Exploitation and Human Trafficking Task Force during the annual national “Operation Cross Country XI," held Thursday, Oct. 12 to Saturday, Oct. 14. Click here to read the story.
Some others top stories of the week include (Click on the link to read the entire story):
- Somers residents -- and music lovers -- Adam Bernier and Jacque Roche have joined forces to co-produce a four-hour community music event on Friday, Oct. 27 that will feature performances by several other locals.
- When Westchester parents drop their kids off at the bus stop to go to school each morning, they think they’re in safe hands. Attorney General Eric Schneiderman isn’t so sure.
- The Hospital For Special Surgery is officially in Westchester
- Hollywood has come to Westchester, as a senior housing provider served as the backdrop for a popular CBS-TV drama for several weeks.
- More than 50 marijuana plants were removed from a Yonkers apartment building on Wednesday after a gas leak led to the discovery of two grow houses in Westchester.
- A pedestrian was struck by a car in Scarsdale on Thursday morning, leading to the closure of a prominent roadway in the village.
- Illuminations Public Relations Firm and Sara Ryba, Nutritionist are joining the Rye Ridge Shopping Center in Rye Brook in November.
- For real-time Northern Westchester news updates in your Facebook feed, be sure to "Like" Daily Voice's Northern Westchester page on Facebook by clicking here.
- Follow Daily Voice Northern Westchester on Twitter @DVWestchester_N by clicking here.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.