WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Former Westchester County District Attorney Jeanine Pirro was busted by police driving 119 mph in a 65 mph zone upstate near her hometown Elmira. But the Fox News host said there was a reason she was going so fast. Click here to read the story.
In other news this past week (Click on the link to read entire story):
- New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo continues to feel the heat after naming the new Tappan Zee Bridge after his father, Mario M. Cuomo.
- Hillary Clinton's appearance at the Westchester Business Council's annual Fall Dinner drew a record crowd at the Rye Brook hotel, where she was awarded the Westchester Global Leadership Laureate Award.
- Former Irvington resident David Cassidy, of Patridge Family fame, passed away.
- A Westchester man who was unable to submit to a breathalyzer test in Scarsdale was busted after allegedly drinking and driving following an altercation with his husband.
- A teenager was indicted for his role in the accidental fatal shooting of a 16-year-old in Yonkers.
- More than a dozen were arrested for their roles in a drug ring that was distributing fentanyl, heroin and cocaine in Westchester and the surrounding tri-state area.
- For real-time Northern Westchester news updates in your Facebook feed, be sure to "Like" Daily Voice's Northern Westchester page on Facebook by clicking here.
- Follow Daily Voice Northern Westchester on Twitter @DVWestchester_N by clicking here.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.