WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The driver of the BMW that crashed on Central Avenue, killing 19-year-old Nina Cordero over the weekend is facing multiple charges for his role in her death. Click here to read the entire story.
Some others top stories of the week include (Click on the link to read the entire story):
- The 56-year-old father who killed his wife and daughter before turning the gun on himself in a quiet Northern Westchester neighborhood on Friday was reportedly facing multiple lawsuits and financial stress.
- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino has vowed to track down and prosecute the party or parties responsible for vandalizing a statue of Christopher Columbus in a Yonkers park.
- A family of six was displaced and six firefighters suffered injuries after a three-alarm fire that broke out in a vacant three-story structure spread to an adjacent home in Yonkers late Thursday afternoon.
- Two teenagers were tracked down by police in Greenburgh after allegedly attacking and stealing two cell phones from a man outside the public library.
- A driver flipped a vehicle in Larchmont on Thursday morning when two cars collided in Larchmont, prompting a temporary road closure.
- For real-time Westchester news updates in your Facebook feed, be sure to "Like" Daily Voice's Southern Westchester County Forum page on Facebook by clicking here.
- Follow Daily Voice on Twitter @DVWestchester_S
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.