WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Free readjustment counseling for combat veterans, including active duty and their families, is being offered at the White Plains Vet Center on Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. with evening and weekend hours available by appointment.
Services offered include the following:
- Couples and families
- Depression and anxiety
- Military sexual trauma/harassment
- Anger management
- Alcohol and substance abuse problems
- Trouble coping with stress
- Combat veteran coping skills
- Vietnam War veterans support
- Managing your emotions
- PTSD family support
- Relapse prevention
- Women’s social support
- Their services are always veteran focused. They honor the service and the sacrifice of the nation’s veterans and their families and respect privacy and confidentiality.
The White Plains Vet Center is at 300 Hamilton Ave., Suite C First Floor in White Plains. For more information call 914-682-6250.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.