RYE BROOK, N.Y. – Forty of Westchester County’s up-and-coming business leaders will receive the 2015 “Rising Star” Award from The Business Council of Westchester.
In unveiling the next class of winners, The Business Council is pleased to recognize individuals who work with some of Westchester County’s most vital companies, institutions and organizations.
"The honorees represent some of the finest young talents in the region," said Marsha Gordon, president and CEO of The Business Council.
The 2015 Rising Stars are as follows:
- Jessica Antonette, CEO/owner, JTonezMusic Corp.
- Jennifer Bannan, director of advertising and marketing, Thompson & Bender
- Vincenzo Battaglia, police sergeant, White Plains Department of Public Safety
- David Buchwald, New York State Assemblyman
- Donvil Collins, founder & president, VeeKast
- Andrea Contreras, manager, client services, Altium Wealth Management
- Anthony D'Arpino, founder and owner, Harrison Wine Vault
- Andrew Edge, AVP - Associate Managing Director, Sterling National Bank
- April Fatato Grundman, onsite owner and educational director, The Goddard School Yorktown
- Bonnie Fogarty, executive director, Community YMCA
- Megan Gann, business development manager, Westchester Hills Golf Club
- Anna Geller, director, business analysis and acquisitions, Deutsch Family Wine & Spirits
- Richard Giacovas, producer/on air talent, News 12
- Jeffrey Hogan, energy and sustainability manager, Montefiore Hospital
- Kelvin Joseph, chief operating officer, Steiner Sports
- Nikhil Kumar, vice president, Undergraduate Enrollment Management, Manhattanville College
- Ashley Ley, technical director, AKRF, Inc
- Anthony Luisi, associate, Cuddy & Feder LLP
- Kimberly Mallard, senior vice president, executive operations, Tommie Copper
- Anna Linda Marciano, assistant general counsel, Heineken USA, Incorporated
- Ryan McAuliffe, vice president, M&T Bank
- Jaime McGill, executive director, Yonkers Industrial Development Agency
- Alan Murray, Chief Executive Officer, North Shore-LIJ CareConnect Insurance Company, Inc.
- Erin Nesbitt, Director, Program Management, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Jessica Oliva, CEO, Fit Mama 4 Life
- Jill Ortiz, VP Finance & Accounting, Diamond Properties
- Linda Parry, CEO, Product Launchers
- Christopher, Phillips Senior Vice President, Product Platform and Technology, Mindspark Interactive.
- Regina Poniros-Simonetti, Controller, Robert Martin Company LLC
- David Putrino, Director, Telemedicine and Virtual Rehabilitation, Burke Medical Research Institute
- Amit Rajani, CEO, General Dentist, Yonkers Avenue Dental
- John Rubbo, Founder and “Brew-EO,” Yonkers Brewing Company
- Eliza Scheibel, Associate, Wilson Elser
- Timothy Schlauraff, Department Manager, Consolidated Edison of NY
- Jamell Scott, Dean of Scholars and Families/Athletic Director Amani Public Charter School
- Diana Seo, Owner, B Spa & Salon
- Nicholas Singer, Managing Member, Purchase Capital
- Loren Ward, Vice President, Financial Advisor, Merrill Lynch
- John White III, Firefighter, City of Yonkers Fire Department
- Eleni Zimmerman, Social Work Advanced Clinician, New York Presbyterian Hospital – Eating Disorders Unit
To register for the Awards Ceremony on June 11, please visit www.westchesterny.org .