WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – In keeping with the Thanksgiving football tradition, Archbishop Stepinac and White Plains will kick off their 42nd annual Turkey Bowl game at 10:30 a.m. at White Plains High School.
The Crusaders have won the last two and five of the last six. Last year, Stepinac erupted for 28 points in the second half of a 38-14 win. Overall, White Plains leads the series, 27-14.
“I think this is a great tradition that the City of White Plains enjoys and I wish more teams in our area would create,” White Plains coach Skip Stevens said.
Stepinac enters the game with a 3-6 record after a loss in overtime to St. Joseph-By-The Sea in a CHSAA Division AA playoff game, while White Plains owns a 1-6 record and has not played since its regular season concluded Oct. 19.
- 1 Suspect Apprehended In $90K White Plains Auto Shop Robbery
- 2 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To White Plains
- 4 Greenburgh Police Investigating Gun Shots Fired Near Local Residence
- 5 White Plains Man Charged In Greenburgh Shooting