WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- White Plains High School graduate Alexis Nunez has been named the SUNY Cobleskill Fighting Tiger Athlete of the Week.
Nunez, a junior at SUNY Cobleskill, received the award for the second time this season from the SUNY Cobleskill Department of Sport and Exercise. The basketball team point guard helped the Fighting Tigers win two-of-three North Eastern Athletic Conference home games during the week. Nunez tossed in a career high of 31 points versus Keuka College and averaged 16.3 points, 6.3 assists and 3.3 rebounds per game during the week as Cobleskill improved to 3-11 overall with a 2-6 mark in NEAC play, school officials said.
- 1 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 2 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 3 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 4 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors
- 5 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans