WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- White Plains High School graduate Sean Kilpatrick and the University of Cincinnati men's basketball team were upset by Harvard on Thursday in the second round of the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament in Spokane, Wash.
Kilpatrick, a senior guard and Yonkers native, scored 18 points for the No. 5 seed Bearcats, but No. 12 Harvard prevailed 61-57.
Kilpatrick, a senior guard, surpassed 2,000 points for his career in February.
Harvard won its second NCAA tournament game in its tournament history.
- 1 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 2 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 3 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans
- 4 Sustainable Westchester To Develop Solar Photovoltaic Systems
- 5 Westchester Medical Center Takes Control Of Hudson Valley Hospitals