BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Bronxville High School senior Mary Cain won the Wanamaker Mile at the New York Road Runners Millrose Games in New York City on Saturday, Feb. 15, according to LoHud.com.
The 17-year-old finished with a time of 4:27.73, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 2 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby
- 3 Actor Bruce Willis Buys Two Westchester Properties, Report Says
- 4 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 5 White Plains Common Council Candidates Differ On Parking, FASNY