NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Running back Ray Rice of the Super Bowl champion Baltimore Ravens will attend a victory rally Saturday morning in New Rochelle honoring the city's hometown hero.
The rally is slated for 10:30 a.m. on the front steps of City Hall, 515 North Ave., and residents are invited to show their support and wear purple for pride.
“So many residents of New Rochelle are eager to demonstrate their admiration for Ray’s accomplishments," Mayor Noam Bramson said in a statement. "This community rally will be an opportunity for us all to offer our congratulations to our hometown hero.”
- 1 U.S. $1.1M Water Treatment Westchester Fine Cites White Plains
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Unexpected Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Country Club To Fear Attack
- 5 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs