WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – White Plains schools will remain in session one day in March and three in May to make up for the four days lost after Hurricane Sandy, it was announced on the district's website.
School will be in session Wednesday, March 27, and May 23, 24 and 28, which are a Thursday, Friday and Tuesday, respectively.
Other March days will be used if there are additional snow days, according to the announcement.
Check back with The White Plains Daily Voice for a statement from Superintendent of Schools Chris Clouet.
- 1 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For Parts Of Lower Hudson Valley
- 2 New Luxury Rental Property In White Plains Holds Grand Opening
- 3 IRS Warns White Plains Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 5 Passenger Throws Heroin Out Of Car Window On Hutch, Say Police