WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – White Plains schools will remain in session one day in March and three in May to make up for the four days lost after Hurricane Sandy, it was announced on the district's website.
School will be in session Wednesday, March 27, and May 23, 24 and 28, which are a Thursday, Friday and Tuesday, respectively.
Other March days will be used if there are additional snow days, according to the announcement.
Check back with The White Plains Daily Voice for a statement from Superintendent of Schools Chris Clouet.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Paul Fried Named New White Plains Schools Superintendent
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In White Plains
- 4 White Plains HS Community Mourns Loss Of Teacher, Coach Tom Eaton
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; White Plains Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'