WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – White Plains schools will remain in session one day in March and three in May to make up for the four days lost after Hurricane Sandy, it was announced on the district's website.
School will be in session Wednesday, March 27, and May 23, 24 and 28, which are a Thursday, Friday and Tuesday, respectively.
Other March days will be used if there are additional snow days, according to the announcement.
Check back with The White Plains Daily Voice for a statement from Superintendent of Schools Chris Clouet.
- 1 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 2 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 3 U.S. $1.1M Water Treatment Westchester Fine Cites White Plains
- 4 Westchester Parades, Dedications Celebrate True Meaning Of Memorial Day
- 5 Man Found Hiding In Closet At Edgemont Home Is Charged With Burglary