WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – White Plains schools will remain in session one day in March and three in May to make up for the four days lost after Hurricane Sandy, it was announced on the district's website.
School will be in session Wednesday, March 27, and May 23, 24 and 28, which are a Thursday, Friday and Tuesday, respectively.
Other March days will be used if there are additional snow days, according to the announcement.
Check back with The White Plains Daily Voice for a statement from Superintendent of Schools Chris Clouet.
- 1 White Plains Parking Officer Offered To Drop Ticket For Sex, Say Police
- 2 Snow Likely In White Plains On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 White Plains Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 White Plains Schools Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday
- 5 White Plains HS Students Protest Non-Indictment In Ferguson