WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – White Plains schools will remain in session one day in March and three in May to make up for the four days lost after Hurricane Sandy, it was announced on the district's website.
School will be in session Wednesday, March 27, and May 23, 24 and 28, which are a Thursday, Friday and Tuesday, respectively.
Other March days will be used if there are additional snow days, according to the announcement.
Check back with The White Plains Daily Voice for a statement from Superintendent of Schools Chris Clouet.
- 1 Three White Plains Businesses Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 2 White Plains Little League Baseball Teams Advance To State Playoffs
- 3 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 4 Man Faces DWI Charge After Crash In White Plains
- 5 White Plains Police Investigating Assault That Left Man Unconscious