WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – White Plains schools will remain in session one day in March and three in May to make up for the four days lost after Hurricane Sandy, it was announced on the district's website.
School will be in session Wednesday, March 27, and May 23, 24 and 28, which are a Thursday, Friday and Tuesday, respectively.
Other March days will be used if there are additional snow days, according to the announcement.
Check back with The White Plains Daily Voice for a statement from Superintendent of Schools Chris Clouet.
- 1 Christina Ruth Buckley Silverman, 46, White Plains Resident
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Danger Lurks At Many Westchester Intersections
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed