WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – White Plains schools will remain in session one day in March and three in May to make up for the four days lost after Hurricane Sandy, it was announced on the district's website.
School will be in session Wednesday, March 27, and May 23, 24 and 28, which are a Thursday, Friday and Tuesday, respectively.
Other March days will be used if there are additional snow days, according to the announcement.
Check back with The White Plains Daily Voice for a statement from Superintendent of Schools Chris Clouet.
- 1 Snow Could Return To White Plains For Monday Morning Commute
- 2 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 3 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 4 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await White Plains Saturday
- 5 White Plains Could See Another Round Of Snow Saturday