WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – White Plains schools will remain in session one day in March and three in May to make up for the four days lost after Hurricane Sandy, it was announced on the district's website.
School will be in session Wednesday, March 27, and May 23, 24 and 28, which are a Thursday, Friday and Tuesday, respectively.
Other March days will be used if there are additional snow days, according to the announcement.
Check back with The White Plains Daily Voice for a statement from Superintendent of Schools Chris Clouet.
- 1 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 2 Westchester Businesses Scramble To Keep Cadbury Chocolate In Stock
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News
- 5 White Plains Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday