WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The White Plains School District is set to host a public hearing on the proposed 2014-15 school budget on Monday, March 10.
The Public Hearing and Presentation on the Preliminary Proposed 2014-15 Budget for the White Plains City School District will be held at 7:30 p.m. Monday, March 10 in the Assembly Room of Education House at 5 Homeside Lane. The community will have another opportunity to respond at a Budget Forum on Wednesday, March 19, school officials said.
The public vote on the budget and the election of Board Members will take place on Tuesday, May 20, with polls open from noon to 9 p.m. at six voting locations.
- 1 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To White Plains
- 3 White Plains Man Charged In Greenburgh Shooting
- 4 White Plains Shopping Center Has Been Spruced Up With Fashion, Bowling
- 5 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion