WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – The White Plains Public Forum on the 2013-2014 School Budget, scheduled for Wednesday night has been postponed due to the weather.
The meeting has been changed to Thursday, Jan. 24 at 7:30 p.m. It will still be held at White Plains High School in the B-1 Room, according to an email to The White Plains Daily Voice from district spokesperson Michele Schoenfeld.
The second public forum is scheduled for March 20 at the same time and place.
Voters approved the 2012-2013 budget May 15, 2012, with 81 percent of the vote. That $188.82 million budget raised taxes 3.03 percent and added two elementary school teachers to accommodate higher enrollment.
- 1 Good Counsel Witnesses Another Protest Against Sale Of White Plains School
- 2 White Plains Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact White Plains On Wednesday
- 4 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby
- 5 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Parts Of Westchester County