WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – The White Plains Public Forum on the 2013-2014 School Budget, scheduled for Wednesday night has been postponed due to the weather.
The meeting has been changed to Thursday, Jan. 24 at 7:30 p.m. It will still be held at White Plains High School in the B-1 Room, according to an email to The White Plains Daily Voice from district spokesperson Michele Schoenfeld.
The second public forum is scheduled for March 20 at the same time and place.
Voters approved the 2012-2013 budget May 15, 2012, with 81 percent of the vote. That $188.82 million budget raised taxes 3.03 percent and added two elementary school teachers to accommodate higher enrollment.
- 1 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Apple's iPhone 6 Release Packs The Westchester In White Plains
- 3 Luxury Apartment Project Spurs Downtown Development In White Plains
- 4 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 5 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway