WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – The White Plains Public Forum on the 2013-2014 School Budget, scheduled for Wednesday night has been postponed due to the weather.
The meeting has been changed to Thursday, Jan. 24 at 7:30 p.m. It will still be held at White Plains High School in the B-1 Room, according to an email to The White Plains Daily Voice from district spokesperson Michele Schoenfeld.
The second public forum is scheduled for March 20 at the same time and place.
Voters approved the 2012-2013 budget May 15, 2012, with 81 percent of the vote. That $188.82 million budget raised taxes 3.03 percent and added two elementary school teachers to accommodate higher enrollment.
- 1 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To White Plains
- 3 White Plains Man Charged In Greenburgh Shooting
- 4 White Plains Shopping Center Has Been Spruced Up With Fashion, Bowling
- 5 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion