WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – Residents may vote Tuesday on the 2013-2014 proposed $192.95 million budget and elect two incumbent candidates for the White Plains Board of Trustees.
Trustees Charlie Norris and Sheryl Brady are each running for a third term on the board.
Voting takes place between 6 a.m. and 9 p.m. at your designated polling location. They include: Ridgeway School; Highlands Middle School; Church Street School; Battle Hill Fire Station #5; Rochambeau School; and Mamaroneck Avenue School.
Call 914-422-2000 to find your polling location.
- 1 Luxury Apartment Project Spurs Downtown Development In White Plains
- 2 Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Group Home
- 3 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 4 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 5 Amber Alert Canceled After Missing Child Is Found Unharmed