WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – Residents may vote Tuesday on the 2013-2014 proposed $192.95 million budget and elect two incumbent candidates for the White Plains Board of Trustees.
Trustees Charlie Norris and Sheryl Brady are each running for a third term on the board.
Voting takes place between 6 a.m. and 9 p.m. at your designated polling location. They include: Ridgeway School; Highlands Middle School; Church Street School; Battle Hill Fire Station #5; Rochambeau School; and Mamaroneck Avenue School.
Call 914-422-2000 to find your polling location.
- 1 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 White Plains' AMF Bowling Center Renovated, Re-opening As Bowlmor Lanes
- 4 Westchester Businesses Scramble To Keep Cadbury Chocolate In Stock
- 5 White Plains Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday