WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – Residents may vote Tuesday on the 2013-2014 proposed $192.95 million budget and elect two incumbent candidates for the White Plains Board of Trustees.
Trustees Charlie Norris and Sheryl Brady are each running for a third term on the board.
Voting takes place between 6 a.m. and 9 p.m. at your designated polling location. They include: Ridgeway School; Highlands Middle School; Church Street School; Battle Hill Fire Station #5; Rochambeau School; and Mamaroneck Avenue School.
Call 914-422-2000 to find your polling location.
- 1 Robber Walks Off With $90,000 From White Plains Gas Station, Police Say
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 White Plains Man Pleads Guilty To Manslaughter In Vodka Bottle Case
- 4 Suspect Apprehended In $90K White Plains Auto Shop Robbery
- 5 Rye Police Identify High School Student Charged In Latest Bomb Threat