WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Eric Terminello, a senior at Archbishop Stepinac High School, has been accepted into the United States Naval Academy at Annapolis.
Terminello, a White Plains resident, received the presidential nomination to the academy. He also attended the summer 2013 seminar at Annapolis, a highly competitive program offered to high school students.
In addition to his accomplishment, Terminello is also very involved in other activities.
As an avid golfer, Terminello is nationally ranked and has placed four times in the top five for the International Junior Golf Tournament.He is captain of Stepinac’s Golf team.
Eric is also co-captain of Stepinac’s swim team which recently won the CHSAA Divisional Championship.
Terminello is also involved in scouting, and will be awarded the rank of Eagle Scout, scouting’s highest honor. His eagle scout project was completed at the Rye Nature Center.
He is the son of Kerry and Dennis Terminello and his younger brother Paul is a sophomore at Stepinac.
Visit to learn more.
- 1 Three White Plains Businesses Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 2 White Plains Police Investigating Assault That Left Man Unconscious
- 3 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 4 Man Faces DWI Charge After Crash In White Plains
- 5 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says