WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The French-American School of New York submitted revised plans for a proposed school to the White Plains mayor and common council on Monday, Oct. 20.
The changes made in the FASNY's proposal include:
- A reduction in total parking spots from 348 to 318.
- Elimination of both outdoor basketball courts.
- A reduction in 33,000 square feet of building space that will be converted to green space.
- Enhanced landscaping to provide additional buffers along the western property border.
- Limited hours to deliver heavy construction equipment.
- A more enhanced transportation management plan.
“FASNY certainly believes that it has done everything asked of it in good faith to meet the challenges of its school and the public review process," school officials said in the letter. "It trusts that a favorable determination on its applications will occur in the very near future.”
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.