NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- The College of New Rochelle School of Nursing will hold its open house on Tuesday, Jan. 14 from 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. in Maura Hall.
Attend the College of New Rochelle School of Nursing open house to learn about the new programs for adults seeking a RN to BSN or Master’s programs.
Current students, members of the faculty, and administrators including the Dean of the School of Nursing will be in attendance at the event. A financial aid representative will also be on hand to answer questions.
The RN-BSN program enables students to develop their nursing careers. An earned BSN provides diverse opportunities for strengthening professional practice and serves as the foundation for advanced practice study.
The school offers a four year BSN program, an accelerated program for RNs, or those with degrees in other fields seeking a BSN, as well as a graduate program for nurses seeking to advance their careers.
Students gain clinical experience through the school’s relationships with more than 100 of the most sophisticated healthcare institutions in the New York metropolitan area, including Memorial Sloan-Kettering Medical Center, Our Lady Mercy Medical Center, Visiting Nurse Association, Columbia Presbyterian Hospital, and Jack D. Weiler Hospital of the Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
Applicants may call admissions at 1-800-933-5923.
- 1 FASNY Plan Could 'Disrupt' White Plains Schools' Operations, Officials Say
- 2 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving White Plains Banks
- 3 White Plains Ranks Among Best Small-To-Midsize Cities In US
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App