WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – The Archbishop Stepinac High School Drama Club will be performing "A Christmas Carol, the Musical" during the holiday season.
“We’re very excited by the opportunity to present this wonderful musical at the height of the holiday season,” said Frank Portanova, Stepinac’s Drama Club director, in a news release. “It’s a great experience for the students and an opportunity for them to participate in telling this timeless tale through the musical format.”
The musical version of the classic Charles Dickens story will feature a 42-person cast, including female cast members from nine surrounding high schools and a stage crew of 39 people, the release said.
The music is by Tony Award winner and Westchester native Alan Menken.
Tickets for the play are $18 for adults and $15 for senior citizens and children under 12. You can buy them by calling 914-946-4800, ext. 200.
The performances at Stepinac's Major Bowes Theater are as follows:
Dec. 7 at 7:30 p.m.
Dec. 8 at 2 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
Dec. 9 at 2 p.m.
- 1 White Plains Parking Officer Offered To Drop Ticket For Sex, Say Police
- 2 Snow Likely In White Plains On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 White Plains Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 White Plains Schools Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday
- 5 White Plains HS Students Protest Non-Indictment In Ferguson