WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Ted Havelka, a resident of Greenwich, Conn., has been named campus operating officer for Berkeley College in White Plains.
In this role, Havelka will manage day-to-day operations, space management and staff and student retention at Berkeley College. He also will oversee the White Plains adult and high school admissions teams and work closely with Residence Life.
Havelka began his career in higher education as a field recruiter and director of high school admissions at Berkeley College. He went on to lead schools such as Gibbs College in Norwalk, Conn., and Cortiva Institute, with 12 national locations.
As vice president of marketing and admissions, Havelka led Cortiva through significant growth, including relocation, marketing development and launching new programs. He most recently served as vice president of marketing and admissions for Prism Education Group in Cherry Hill, N.J., and Philadelphia.
“Mr. Havelka is a seasoned professional with 18 years of experience in career-focused post-secondary education,” said Robert Herzog, Berkeley College's senior vice president, finance and administration. “He is enthusiastic about returning to Berkeley and helping to facilitate student success in White Plains.”
Havelka has conducted workshops on admissions and marketing at industry conferences nationwide. He holds a bachelor's in criminal justice from Roanoke College in Salem, Va.
- 1 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 2 State Police Warn White Plains Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison
- 4 Stepinac Grad Recovering As 'Ice Missile' From 18-Wheeler Breaks Windshield
- 5 White Plains Safety Commissioner Shocked By Ex-Officer's Role In Murders