MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. -- NAIOP Connecticut & Suburban New York recently honored real estate projects in White Plains and Valhalla.
The commercial real estate development association honored the groups and projects on March 6 at the annual Night of the Stars Awards Gala. Former Stamford Mayor Michael Pavia was the host of the event at l’escale restaurant in Greenwich.
“Each year our NAIOP board selects and recognizes outstanding real estate stars and projects for their impact on the community, market adaptability, ingenuity and local contributions. We congratulate all our well deserved winners and finalists,” said Brandon Hall of Forstone Capital and president of the NAIOP chapter.
The following are the winners and selected finalists for the real estate categories, courtesy NAIOP:
- Connecticut Lease: Winner: Save the Children in Westport, Conn; Finalists: HomeServe USA – Merritt 7 in Norwalk, Conn; Cannondale Sports in Wilton, Conn.
- Connecticut Project: Winner: Sound Development Group, Stamford; Finalists: Shippan Landing, Stamford, Conn; Norden Park in Norwalk, Conn.
- Westchester Lease: Winner: PepsiCo, Inc., White Plains, N.Y.; Finalists: Xylem Inc., Rye Brook, N.Y.; Jackson Lewis, White Plains, N,Y.
- Westchester Project: Winner: Life Time Fitness in Harrison, N.Y.; Finalists: New York Medical College in Valhalla, N.Y.; Westmed Medical Group in Purchase, N.Y.
- Developing Leader: Winner: Clark Briffel, Reckson a Division of SL Green based, White Plains, N.Y.; Finalists: Justin Shaw, JCS Capital LLC based in Stamford, Conn.; Rob Scinto, R.D. Scinto, Inc. based in Shelton, Conn.
- 1 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 2 Daily Voice Leaders: Michael Israel, CEO, Westchester Medical Center
- 3 Promising Leads In Edgemont's Lauren Spierer Case Pick Up Steam
- 4 Former School Employee, Armonk Man Charged In $280K Scam
- 5 Bud Light Apologizes For Bottle Label Some Believe Promotes Rape