WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Fortistar Capital has leased 18,266 square feet of space at the Gateway Building in White Plains.
The firm is moving its headquarters from the 5th and 6th floors to new and expanded space on the 14th floor.
The CBRE agency team of William Cuddy, Executive Vice President, and Jacqueline Novotny, Associate represented ownership — Gateway I Group — in the lease.
Located just one block from the White Plains Metro North Station and the Bronx River Parkway, One North Lexington Avenue totals 532,336 square feet in 19 stories. It is less than a 35 minute train ride to Grand Central.
“The convenient location of this building, just steps from the Metro North train, has made it an attractive location to an impressive roster of professional tenants,” Cuddy said. “We were happy to accommodate Fortistar’s expansion and consolidation of its space in the building.”
Fortistar, which invests in and manages power assets, was represented by Howard E. Greenberg, SIOR, president of Howard Properties.
- 1 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 2 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 3 Jeanine Pirro's Westchester Home Is Listed At $4.99M
- 4 White Plains Native Mark Zuckerberg Announces He's Going To Be A Dad
- 5 Officer Sues Shoe Manufacturer In White Plains Court After Injury