BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – Bronxville-Ley Real Estate is hosting a panel of experts addressing options for “The Empty Nest” on Tuesday Jan. 14.
The seminar will take place at Bronxville Public Library from 6:30-8:30 p.m. The library is at 201 Pondfield Road in Bronxville.
An “Empty Nest” is a home where the children have moved out, and the homeowners are tired of the work and expense of their houses, but still want to maintain an active, vibrant lifestyle. Panelists include Deborah Gemborowski, CPA; Michael Shapot, Esq, New York City Broker; Paula Meighan, Move Specialist ; Christina Diminno, Seniors Real Estate Specialist ; and Mark Aakjar, Home Inspector.
The seminar is free. Contact Leah Caro, President and Principal Broker of Bronxville-Ley Real Estate, at (914) 337-1234.
- 1 Opt-Out Debate Rages As State Testing Begins In Westchester
- 2 Westchester County Exec Astorino Shares Why His Kids Will Opt Out
- 3 Two Westchester Post Offices Offer Extended Hours For Tax Day
- 4 White Plains Doctor Predicts Tough Days Ahead For Spring Allergies
- 5 Westchester School Districts Reporting High Opt-Out Rates