WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Better Homes and Gardens Rand Realty, a family-owned and operated real estate brokerage company, is merging with Paddington Stone Realty of White Plains.
“Paddington Stone has built a great reputation in Westchester, with a particular expertise in developing new agents and innovative approaches to the rental business. We are very excited to welcome this talented group of agents to our White Plains office,” said Matt Rand, managing partner of Better Homes and Gardens Rand Realty.
“We have always known them to offer a top-notch customer experience; it’s a quality that we pride ourselves on here at Rand. It’s a perfect fit.”
Michelle Coletti and Adam Kessner, co-owners of Paddington Stone Realty, will join the Rand organization with their agents.
“Joining Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Rand Realty was an easy decision for us,” said Coletti. “Our core organizational values are very much in line with Rand, and we know the family to be fair and honest leaders in our industry. We are extremely excited about the energy and innovative collaboration that synergy will no doubt generate.”
- 1 Danger Lurks At Many Westchester Intersections
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Christina Ruth Buckley Silverman, 46, White Plains Resident
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director