The 500 largest firms in the nation controlled just over two million residential sales transactions in 2012. The transactions represent close to 29.8 percent of all new and resale transactions completed by brokers during the year. The home transactions by the largest 500 firms represented a combined value of over $624 billion during 2012.
“We are especially proud of our agents and our company today,’’ said Matt Rand, managing partner of Better Homes and Gardens Rand Realty “The 2013 REAL Trends 500 report shows Better Homes and Gardens Rand Realty ranked as the 88th largest real estate firm in the United States by sales volume. For a family-owned and operated New York real estate company to achieve that today is a very big accomplishment; and it is even more impressive when you consider that the 500 companies listed in the REAL Trends 500 report only represent less than three-fifths of one percent of all real estate brokerage firms in the U.S.”
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate - Rand Realty, founded in 1984, has more 25 offices serving Westchester, Rockland, Orange, Putnam and Dutchess counties in New York and Bergen and Passaic counties in New Jersey.
- 1 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 White Plains Safety Commissioner Shocked By Ex-Officer's Role In Murders
- 4 State Police Warn White Plains Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 White Plains' AMF Bowling Center Renovated, Re-opening As Bowlmor Lanes