WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – A group of 15 city employees were recognized for their 25 years of service to White Plains at the Common Council meeting Monday.
The city held a reception for the 25-Year Service Award recipients prior to the council meeting. Eight recipients were unable to attend.
Department of Public Safety
- Joseph Bridgers - Fire Lieutenant
- Jacqueline Robinson - Office Assistant I
- Howard Tribble Jr. - Police Sergeant
- Thomas McCormack - Police Officer
- Andrew Petretti - Police Officer
- Mark Griffin - Deputy Fire Chief
- Clark Douglass - Fire Lieutenant
- James Noonan - Insurance/Risk Manager
- William Lyle Jr. - Bookkeeper
Department of Public Works
- Joseph Longo - Motor Equipment Operator
- Darrel Smith - Semi-Skilled Laborer
Department of Recreation and Parks
- John Shymonowicz Jr. - Driver
- Patricia Moynihan - Senior Parking Ramp Attendant
- Joe Bannister - Parking Ramp Attendant
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.