WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – A group of 15 city employees were recognized for their 25 years of service to White Plains at the Common Council meeting Monday.
The city held a reception for the 25-Year Service Award recipients prior to the council meeting. Eight recipients were unable to attend.
Department of Public Safety
- Joseph Bridgers - Fire Lieutenant
- Jacqueline Robinson - Office Assistant I
- Howard Tribble Jr. - Police Sergeant
- Thomas McCormack - Police Officer
- Andrew Petretti - Police Officer
- Mark Griffin - Deputy Fire Chief
- Clark Douglass - Fire Lieutenant
- James Noonan - Insurance/Risk Manager
- William Lyle Jr. - Bookkeeper
Department of Public Works
- Joseph Longo - Motor Equipment Operator
- Darrel Smith - Semi-Skilled Laborer
Department of Recreation and Parks
- John Shymonowicz Jr. - Driver
- Patricia Moynihan - Senior Parking Ramp Attendant
- Joe Bannister - Parking Ramp Attendant
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Paul Fried Named New White Plains Schools Superintendent
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In White Plains
- 4 White Plains HS Community Mourns Loss Of Teacher, Coach Tom Eaton
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; White Plains Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'