WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – The first public hearing on Westchester County Executive Robert Astorino’s proposed 2013 budget will be held at 7 p.m., Nov. 20, Tuesday at Mamaroneck Village Hall.
The next two hearings will be Thursday, Nov. 29, at Cortlandt Town Hall, 1 Heady St., Cortlandt Manor, and Wednesday, Dec. 5, at the Westchester County Center, 198 Central Ave., White Plains.
Mamaroneck Village Hall is at 169 Mount Pleasant Ave. in the Village of Mamaroneck.
- 1 White Plains Woman Charged With DWI Over Memorial Day Weekend
- 2 White Plains Fires Longtime Public Works Commissioner
- 3 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 4 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says