WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – The first public hearing on Westchester County Executive Robert Astorino’s proposed 2013 budget will be held at 7 p.m., Nov. 20, Tuesday at Mamaroneck Village Hall.
The next two hearings will be Thursday, Nov. 29, at Cortlandt Town Hall, 1 Heady St., Cortlandt Manor, and Wednesday, Dec. 5, at the Westchester County Center, 198 Central Ave., White Plains.
Mamaroneck Village Hall is at 169 Mount Pleasant Ave. in the Village of Mamaroneck.
- 1 5-Year-Old Boy Subject Of NY Amber Alert Is Found Dead
- 2 Paul Fried Named New White Plains Schools Superintendent
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In White Plains
- 4 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 5 White Plains HS Community Mourns Loss Of Teacher, Coach Tom Eaton