WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – The first public hearing on Westchester County Executive Robert Astorino’s proposed 2013 budget will be held at 7 p.m., Nov. 20, Tuesday at Mamaroneck Village Hall.
The next two hearings will be Thursday, Nov. 29, at Cortlandt Town Hall, 1 Heady St., Cortlandt Manor, and Wednesday, Dec. 5, at the Westchester County Center, 198 Central Ave., White Plains.
Mamaroneck Village Hall is at 169 Mount Pleasant Ave. in the Village of Mamaroneck.
- 1 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show
- 2 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95
- 3 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 4 Westchester Residents Warned About New Massive IRS Phone Scam
- 5 Cuomo Bans Non-Essential State Travel To Indiana