YONKERS, N.Y. — Preliminary numbers indicate Gerald Loehr, Maria Rosa and Sandra Sciortino were elected Tuesday to the New York State Supreme Court in the 9th Judicial District.
As of 11:30 p.m., all three candidates carried a lead in the three counties in which numbers were available, according to Board of Elections data.
Numbers from Putnam and Dutchess counties were not immediately available Tuesday night.
The three were among a group of seven candidates for the 9th district position, which consists of Westchester, Rockland, Putnam, Orange and Dutchess counties.
Gerald Loehr has served eight years as an elected Westchester County Court judge and acting state Supreme Court justice. He currently lives with his wife in Ardsley.
Maria Rosa is has worked as a principal court attorney to a New York State Supreme Court Justice for 18 years and an attorney for 25 years. She currently lives in Millbrook with her husband and twin daughters.
Sandra Sciortino has been a practicing attorney for 26 years and currently lives in Washingtonville, in Orange County, with her husband.
- 1 White Plains Ranks As Best Town To Live In New York
- 2 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 3 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 4 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 5 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History