YONKERS, N.Y. -- John Cahill, a Yonkers resident and top aide to former Gov. George Pataki, announced his candidacy for state attorney general on Sunday, May 11, according to LoHud.com.
Cahill, 55, will try to defeat Democratic incumbent Eric Schneiderman. Cahill was scheduled to launch his campaign on Monday, May 12, with stops in three upstate cities, LoHud.com reported.
Cahill said he plans to base his campaign on support for the DREAM Act, as well as immigration and education reform, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Three White Plains Businesses Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 2 White Plains Police Investigating Assault That Left Man Unconscious
- 3 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 4 Man Faces DWI Charge After Crash In White Plains
- 5 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says