YONKERS, N.Y. -- John Cahill, a Yonkers resident and top aide to former Gov. George Pataki, announced his candidacy for state attorney general on Sunday, May 11, according to LoHud.com.
Cahill, 55, will try to defeat Democratic incumbent Eric Schneiderman. Cahill was scheduled to launch his campaign on Monday, May 12, with stops in three upstate cities, LoHud.com reported.
Cahill said he plans to base his campaign on support for the DREAM Act, as well as immigration and education reform, LoHud.com said.
- 1 White Plains' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire