YONKERS, N.Y. -- John Cahill, a Yonkers resident and top aide to former Gov. George Pataki, announced his candidacy for state attorney general on Sunday, May 11, according to LoHud.com.
Cahill, 55, will try to defeat Democratic incumbent Eric Schneiderman. Cahill was scheduled to launch his campaign on Monday, May 12, with stops in three upstate cities, LoHud.com reported.
Cahill said he plans to base his campaign on support for the DREAM Act, as well as immigration and education reform, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Apple's iPhone 6 Release Packs The Westchester In White Plains
- 3 Luxury Apartment Project Spurs Downtown Development In White Plains
- 4 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 5 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash