YONKERS, N.Y. -- John Cahill, a Yonkers resident and top aide to former Gov. George Pataki, announced his candidacy for state attorney general on Sunday, May 11, according to LoHud.com.
Cahill, 55, will try to defeat Democratic incumbent Eric Schneiderman. Cahill was scheduled to launch his campaign on Monday, May 12, with stops in three upstate cities, LoHud.com reported.
Cahill said he plans to base his campaign on support for the DREAM Act, as well as immigration and education reform, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Westchester Businesses Scramble To Keep Cadbury Chocolate In Stock
- 2 White Plains Native Zuckerberg Ranks 16th On Billionaires List
- 3 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit
- 4 White Plains Actress, School Aide Questioned About Baring Breasts
- 5 Sex Offenders Live Near White Plains Pre-K's, Report Says