WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino criticized Gov. Andrew Cuomo's plan to legalize medical marijuana in New York and hinted heavily at a run for governor in a new interview with News 12.
Astorino told News 12 that a run for governor as the Republican nominee is something he is "considering strongly in a real way."
- 1 White Plains Parking Officer Offered To Drop Ticket For Sex, Say Police
- 2 Snow Likely In White Plains On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 White Plains Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 White Plains Schools Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday
- 5 White Plains HS Students Protest Non-Indictment In Ferguson