WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino criticized Gov. Andrew Cuomo's plan to legalize medical marijuana in New York and hinted heavily at a run for governor in a new interview with News 12.
Astorino told News 12 that a run for governor as the Republican nominee is something he is "considering strongly in a real way."
- 1 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 2 White Plains Man Pleads Guilty To Manslaughter In Vodka Bottle Case
- 3 Suspect Apprehended In $90K White Plains Auto Shop Robbery
- 4 Rye Police Identify High School Student Charged In Latest Bomb Threat
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To White Plains