WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino has hit the campaign trail in earnest and took his story to Buffalo on Thursday, March 7, according to the Buffalo News.
Astorino attacked Gov. Andrew Cuomo's proposal to fund college education for inmates, the Buffalo News reported.
- 1 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 White Plains Safety Commissioner Shocked By Ex-Officer's Role In Murders
- 4 State Police Warn White Plains Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 White Plains' AMF Bowling Center Renovated, Re-opening As Bowlmor Lanes