WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino has hit the campaign trail in earnest and took his story to Buffalo on Thursday, March 7, according to the Buffalo News.
Astorino attacked Gov. Andrew Cuomo's proposal to fund college education for inmates, the Buffalo News reported.
- 1 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 2 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby
- 3 Actor Bruce Willis Buys Two Westchester Properties, Report Says
- 4 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 5 White Plains Common Council Candidates Differ On Parking, FASNY