WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive and Republican gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino attacked Gov. Andrew Cuomo's stance on abortion while campaigning before a group of evangelicals on Tuesday, March 18, according to the Albany Times-Union.
Astorino has largely focused on economic issues early in his campaign, but was critical of the governor's support of a proposal that would solidify the rights of women to have late-term abortions, the Times-Union reported.
- 1 White Plains Schools Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday
- 2 White Plains HS Students Protest Non-Indictment In Ferguson
- 3 White Plains Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 White Plains Parking Officer Appears In Court On 'Sex For No Ticket' Charge
- 5 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287