WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive and Republican gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino attacked Gov. Andrew Cuomo's stance on abortion while campaigning before a group of evangelicals on Tuesday, March 18, according to the Albany Times-Union.
Astorino has largely focused on economic issues early in his campaign, but was critical of the governor's support of a proposal that would solidify the rights of women to have late-term abortions, the Times-Union reported.
- 1 Luxury Apartment Project Spurs Downtown Development In White Plains
- 2 Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Group Home
- 3 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 4 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 5 Amber Alert Canceled After Missing Child Is Found Unharmed