WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive and Republican gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino attacked Gov. Andrew Cuomo's stance on abortion while campaigning before a group of evangelicals on Tuesday, March 18, according to the Albany Times-Union.
Astorino has largely focused on economic issues early in his campaign, but was critical of the governor's support of a proposal that would solidify the rights of women to have late-term abortions, the Times-Union reported.
- 1 Three White Plains Businesses Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 2 White Plains Little League Baseball Teams Advance To State Playoffs
- 3 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 4 Man Faces DWI Charge After Crash In White Plains
- 5 White Plains Police Investigating Assault That Left Man Unconscious