WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – A Yonkers woman tried on a pair of shoes at Sears, then tried to walk out without paying for them, police said.
Harolyn Genao, 18, was arrested and charged with petit larceny, a misdemeanor.
A Sears loss prevention agent told police she saw Geano enter the shoe department and randomly take a pair of Canyon River Blues moccasins, worth $29.99, and put them on her feet. She then left the store through the second level of the Galleria Mall, the report said.
Genao was held for court.
- 1 Suspect Apprehended In $90K White Plains Auto Shop Robbery
- 2 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To White Plains
- 4 Greenburgh Police Investigating Gun Shots Fired Near Local Residence
- 5 White Plains Man Charged In Greenburgh Shooting