WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – A Yonkers woman tried on a pair of shoes at Sears, then tried to walk out without paying for them, police said.
Harolyn Genao, 18, was arrested and charged with petit larceny, a misdemeanor.
A Sears loss prevention agent told police she saw Geano enter the shoe department and randomly take a pair of Canyon River Blues moccasins, worth $29.99, and put them on her feet. She then left the store through the second level of the Galleria Mall, the report said.
Genao was held for court.
- 1 White Plains Parking Officer Offered To Drop Ticket For Sex, Say Police
- 2 Snow Likely In White Plains On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 White Plains Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 White Plains Schools Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday
- 5 White Plains HS Students Protest Non-Indictment In Ferguson