WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – A Yonkers woman tried on a pair of shoes at Sears, then tried to walk out without paying for them, police said.
Harolyn Genao, 18, was arrested and charged with petit larceny, a misdemeanor.
A Sears loss prevention agent told police she saw Geano enter the shoe department and randomly take a pair of Canyon River Blues moccasins, worth $29.99, and put them on her feet. She then left the store through the second level of the Galleria Mall, the report said.
Genao was held for court.
- 1 White Plains Neighbors Of Proposed FASNY School Plan Saturday Protest
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 4 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests