WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – A Yonkers woman tried on a pair of shoes at Sears, then tried to walk out without paying for them, police said.
Harolyn Genao, 18, was arrested and charged with petit larceny, a misdemeanor.
A Sears loss prevention agent told police she saw Geano enter the shoe department and randomly take a pair of Canyon River Blues moccasins, worth $29.99, and put them on her feet. She then left the store through the second level of the Galleria Mall, the report said.
Genao was held for court.
- 1 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 2 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 3 U.S. $1.1M Water Treatment Westchester Fine Cites White Plains
- 4 White Plains Woman Charged With DWI Over Memorial Day Weekend
- 5 Westchester Parades, Dedications Celebrate True Meaning Of Memorial Day