WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – A Yonkers woman tried on a pair of shoes at Sears, then tried to walk out without paying for them, police said.
Harolyn Genao, 18, was arrested and charged with petit larceny, a misdemeanor.
A Sears loss prevention agent told police she saw Geano enter the shoe department and randomly take a pair of Canyon River Blues moccasins, worth $29.99, and put them on her feet. She then left the store through the second level of the Galleria Mall, the report said.
Genao was held for court.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 White Plains Man Stopped With 480 Packets Of Heroin
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 5 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash