WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – A Connecticut woman was arrested in the Westchester mall and charged with stealing $1,778 worth of clothes from Neiman Marcus, according to a White Plains police report.
Kaylie Blom, 22, was charged with fourth-degree grand larceny, a felony.
The Old Greenwich resident hid a Burberry shirt inside her handbag and left the store on the second level of the mall, police said. Neiman Marcus security stopped her and took her to the security office, where they also found in her possession three Vince Shirts, a DVF shirt, Rag and Bone pants, a Michael Kors watch and two Tory Burch wallets, police said.
Blom admitted to taking all of the items, according to the report. She was arrested and later released on $750 bail.
- 1 Victim In DWI Crash Sues White Plains Bar
- 2 Body Found In Lake Ontario Identified As Son Of ESPN Writer
- 3 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 4 Bronx River Parkway Closures Planned Thursday, Friday In Westchester
- 5 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In White Plains