WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – A Connecticut woman was arrested in the Westchester mall and charged with stealing $1,778 worth of clothes from Neiman Marcus, according to a White Plains police report.
Kaylie Blom, 22, was charged with fourth-degree grand larceny, a felony.
The Old Greenwich resident hid a Burberry shirt inside her handbag and left the store on the second level of the mall, police said. Neiman Marcus security stopped her and took her to the security office, where they also found in her possession three Vince Shirts, a DVF shirt, Rag and Bone pants, a Michael Kors watch and two Tory Burch wallets, police said.
Blom admitted to taking all of the items, according to the report. She was arrested and later released on $750 bail.
- 1 Westchester Businesses Scramble To Keep Cadbury Chocolate In Stock
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News
- 4 White Plains Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits White Plains