WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – A White Plains woman was charged with misdemeanor driving while intoxicated on Saturday, July 5, after she was stopped for speeding on Route 9A at Shady Farm Lane.
Nicole Butter, 45, of Teramar Way was pulled over by Westchester County police and booked at county police headquarters in Hawthorne after failing a field sobriety test.
Butter was released on $100 bail pending a Tuesday, July 15, court appearance in Ossining Town Court.
- 1 Three White Plains Businesses Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 2 White Plains Police Investigating Assault That Left Man Unconscious
- 3 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 4 White Plains Little League Baseball Teams Advance To State Playoffs
- 5 Man Faces DWI Charge After Crash In White Plains