WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – A White Plains woman was charged with misdemeanor driving while intoxicated on Saturday, July 5, after she was stopped for speeding on Route 9A at Shady Farm Lane.
Nicole Butter, 45, of Teramar Way was pulled over by Westchester County police and booked at county police headquarters in Hawthorne after failing a field sobriety test.
Butter was released on $100 bail pending a Tuesday, July 15, court appearance in Ossining Town Court.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 White Plains Man Stopped With 480 Packets Of Heroin
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 5 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash