WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – A White Plains woman was charged with misdemeanor driving while intoxicated on Saturday, July 5, after she was stopped for speeding on Route 9A at Shady Farm Lane.
Nicole Butter, 45, of Teramar Way was pulled over by Westchester County police and booked at county police headquarters in Hawthorne after failing a field sobriety test.
Butter was released on $100 bail pending a Tuesday, July 15, court appearance in Ossining Town Court.
- 1 Snow Could Return To White Plains For Monday Morning Commute
- 2 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College
- 3 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 4 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await White Plains Saturday
- 5 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed