PEEKSKILL, N.Y. – A White Plains woman was arrested last week and charged with shoplifting at a Peekskill store earlier this year, according to Peekskill police.
Brooke Manderson, 22, of White Plains, was arrested at 10:40 a.m. Nov. 29 on Post Road in White Plains and charged with petit larceny, a misdemeanor,
The theft occurred at the Peekskill Stop & Shop store in September, police said. Her photograph was captured by the store security system and recognized by a Westchester County Department of Public Safety Officer working in White Plains.
Manderson also was charged with having an outstanding Yonkers warrant charging her with seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, police said. She was held for arraignment in Peekskill city court.
Other arrests reported by Peekskill Police this past week:
- Chauncey Richardson, 56, of Croton, was arrested Nov. 29 at 4:24 p.m. and charged with seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, a misdemeanor, on Washington Street by Police Officer Matt Basso. Richardson was a passenger in a vehicle stopped by police for a traffic infraction, and was charged after being found in possession of a small quantity of crack cocaine, police said. Richardson was held for arraignment in city court.
- Albert Criado, 47, of Verplanck, was arrested Dec. 1 at 11 a.m. and charged with petit larceny, a misdemeanor, on Main Street by Christopher Colucci. Criado was charged after, police said, he stole several shaving razors from the Rite-Aid pharmacy on Main Street. Criado fled the store but was recognized by the manager several hours later after he was seen walking on Main Street, police said. Criado was held for arraignment in city court.
- 1 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To White Plains
- 3 White Plains Man Charged In Greenburgh Shooting
- 4 White Plains Shopping Center Has Been Spruced Up With Fashion, Bowling
- 5 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion