WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- A woman from White Plains was charged with driving while intoxicated on Monday, March 10, after a resident flagged Greenwich, Conn., police officers to complain about a slow-moving and swerving driver, according to Patch.com.
Fray A. Cuateco-Teapila, 41, was pulled over and failed field sobriety tests, Patch.com said. She failed to post bond and will appear in court Monday, March 24, Patch.com reported.
- 1 White Plains Parking Officer Offered To Drop Ticket For Sex, Say Police
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 3 Snow Likely In White Plains On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 4 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 5 White Plains Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday