WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- A woman from White Plains was charged with driving while intoxicated on Monday, March 10, after a resident flagged Greenwich, Conn., police officers to complain about a slow-moving and swerving driver, according to Patch.com.
Fray A. Cuateco-Teapila, 41, was pulled over and failed field sobriety tests, Patch.com said. She failed to post bond and will appear in court Monday, March 24, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 White Plains Safety Commissioner Shocked By Ex-Officer's Role In Murders
- 4 State Police Warn White Plains Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 White Plains' AMF Bowling Center Renovated, Re-opening As Bowlmor Lanes