WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- A woman from White Plains was charged with driving while intoxicated on Monday, March 10, after a resident flagged Greenwich, Conn., police officers to complain about a slow-moving and swerving driver, according to Patch.com.
Fray A. Cuateco-Teapila, 41, was pulled over and failed field sobriety tests, Patch.com said. She failed to post bond and will appear in court Monday, March 24, Patch.com reported.
- 1 White Plains Ranks As Best Town To Live In New York
- 2 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 3 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 4 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 5 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History