WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – A Scarsdale woman charged with marijuana possession was also found to be in possession of Percocet, according to a police report.
Victoria Daly, 35, was sitting on a guardrail in a municipal parking lot at 9 Chester Ave. with two men shortly after midnight Saturday, police said. One of the men, Karmatic Charles, 28, of Yonkers, was seen smoking a hand-rolled cigar that police believed to contain marijuana, and he passed it to Daly, who also smoked it, the report says.
When police approached them, Charles tried to put the cigar out on the ground with his foot, but police recovered it and confirmed it contained a greenish-brown substance they believed to be marijuana, the report says.
Both Charles and Daly were arrested. Police then found in Daly’s purse a white round pill inscribed with “Watson 932,” believed to be the prescription painkiller Percocet, which contains oxycodone.
Daly and Charles were charged with fifth-degree criminal possession of marijuana. Daly was also charged with seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance. Both are misdemeanors.
Daly was released on $500 bail and Charles was released on $100 bail. Both are due in court on Thursday.
- 1 Renovated Starbucks Reopen In White Plains, Rye, Rye Brook
- 2 White Plains Native Zuckerberg Makes Forbes 400 Billionaire List
- 3 White Plains Scholar Named National Achievement Semifinalist
- 4 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 5 22 Enterovirus Cases Confirmed In Westchester