CORRECTION: An earlier version of this article said Kevin Moorehouse was arrested and charged with fourth-degree grand larceny. He was not arrested and is only a suspect.
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – A White Plains woman returned home to find her television missing, police said.
The victim told police she returned from work Friday and noticed her 40-inch flat scree LED HDTV, worth $1,000, was missing and that there were no signs of forced entry in her first-floor apartment.
Her son, Kevin Morehouse, 42, lives on the second floor of the same building and she told police he has taken her television twice before, along with jewelry and a $1,500 Victoria Secret credit card. Each time she said he sold the televisions to a cash store next to the Star Diner on E. Post Road, according to the report.
Police spoke to the son, who they said in the report was anxious and upset during the questioning, but said he didn’t know what happened to the television.
Morehouse is a suspect in the fourth-degree grand larceny, which is a felony, police said.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over White Plains Skies Sunday
- 2 Good Counsel Witnesses Another Protest Against Sale Of White Plains School
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact White Plains On Wednesday
- 4 White Plains Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 5 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95