WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – A White Plains man was charged with driving while intoxicated on Sunday, Jan. 26 by State Police from the Brewster barracks.
Paraschkev S. Tachkov, 53, was charged with a misdemeanor after troopers stopped him for an equipment violation. Tachkov provided a positive breath sample with a Blood Alcohol Content of .16, police said. He was order to appear before the Town of Southeast on Tuesday, Feb. 11.
- 1 Details Emerge, But Questions Remain In Harrison Double Murder-Suicide
- 2 Ex-White Plains Police Officer Left Suicide Note At Murder Scene
- 3 9-Year-Old Plans To Rock White Plains With His Debut Album
- 4 Stepinac Grad Recovering As 'Ice Missile' From 18-Wheeler Breaks Windshield
- 5 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison