WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – A White Plains man was charged with driving while intoxicated on Sunday, Jan. 26 by State Police from the Brewster barracks.
Paraschkev S. Tachkov, 53, was charged with a misdemeanor after troopers stopped him for an equipment violation. Tachkov provided a positive breath sample with a Blood Alcohol Content of .16, police said. He was order to appear before the Town of Southeast on Tuesday, Feb. 11.
- 1 Robber Walks Off With $90,000 From White Plains Gas Station, Police Say
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 White Plains Man Pleads Guilty To Manslaughter In Vodka Bottle Case
- 4 Suspect Apprehended In $90K White Plains Auto Shop Robbery
- 5 Rye Police Identify High School Student Charged In Latest Bomb Threat