WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – A White Plains man was charged with driving while intoxicated on Sunday, Jan. 26 by State Police from the Brewster barracks.
Paraschkev S. Tachkov, 53, was charged with a misdemeanor after troopers stopped him for an equipment violation. Tachkov provided a positive breath sample with a Blood Alcohol Content of .16, police said. He was order to appear before the Town of Southeast on Tuesday, Feb. 11.
- 1 Renovated Starbucks Reopen In White Plains, Rye, Rye Brook
- 2 White Plains Native Zuckerberg Makes Forbes 400 Billionaire List
- 3 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 4 Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Targets Homeschooling
- 5 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer