WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – A White Plains man was charged with driving while intoxicated on Sunday, Jan. 26 by State Police from the Brewster barracks.
Paraschkev S. Tachkov, 53, was charged with a misdemeanor after troopers stopped him for an equipment violation. Tachkov provided a positive breath sample with a Blood Alcohol Content of .16, police said. He was order to appear before the Town of Southeast on Tuesday, Feb. 11.
- 1 White Plains Parking Officer Offered To Drop Ticket For Sex, Say Police
- 2 Snow Likely In White Plains On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 White Plains Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 White Plains Schools Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday
- 5 White Plains HS Students Protest Non-Indictment In Ferguson