WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – A White Plains man was charged with driving while intoxicated on Sunday, Jan. 26 by State Police from the Brewster barracks.
Paraschkev S. Tachkov, 53, was charged with a misdemeanor after troopers stopped him for an equipment violation. Tachkov provided a positive breath sample with a Blood Alcohol Content of .16, police said. He was order to appear before the Town of Southeast on Tuesday, Feb. 11.
- 1 White Plains Fires Longtime Public Works Commissioner
- 2 White Plains Woman Charged With DWI Over Memorial Day Weekend
- 3 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 4 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says