WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – A pair of Croton-On-Hudson woman were charged with stealing a combined $246-worth of merchandise from Sears in the Galleria mall, police said.
Store security told police the two women entered the Sears women’s department at different times.
Estefanny Juca, 19, was accused of taking four shirts and four sticks of nail polish worth a total of $172, and Wanda Rivera, 49, was accused of taking two shirts worth a total of $74. They hid the items in handbags then tried to leave the store. However, security stopped both and held them for police.
The two women, who live together on Scenic Drive in Croton-On-Hudson, were arrested and charged with petit larceny, a misdemeanor. They were both held on $350 bail.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Paul Fried Named New White Plains Schools Superintendent
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In White Plains
- 4 White Plains HS Community Mourns Loss Of Teacher, Coach Tom Eaton
- 5 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester