GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Greenburgh Police officers arrested a White Plains man and a Bedford Man on Tuesday, June 24, on charges of possession of several drugs including crystal meth and MDMA, known as "Molly," police officials said.
Fahad Baluch, 35, of White Plains was arrested after he was accused of selling drugs to an undercover police officer, according to Greenburgh Police.
After his arrest, authorities went to search a hotel room that was rented in his name and found Eugene Duplessis, 32, of Bedford Hills. who was accused of being in possession of crystal meth and Molly, Greenburgh Police said.
Baluch was charged with multiple counts including criminal sale of a controlled substance and criminal possession of a controlled substance in the third, fourth and fifth degrees. Duplessis was charged with seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, authorities said.
Baluch was held on $5,000 bail while Duplessis was released, according to Greenburgh Police.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 4 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 5 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You