WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – A wake will be held Saturday and Sunday for Deputy Fire Chief William Delanoy, who died Wednesday at the age of 58.
Th wake will be held from 4 to 8 p.m. both days at McMahon Funeral Home in White Plains, the city announced. McMahon Funeral Home is located at 491 Mamaroneck Ave. in White Plains.
The funeral will be held at 10 a.m. Monday at Mount Carmel Church on 92 S. Lexington Ave. in White Plains.
Police and fire personnel will be lined up at the church at 9:30 a.m., according to the city.
Delanoy, a 35-year member of the White Plains Fire Department, died Wednesday. It is believed he suffered a heart attack, but the city is waiting for an official cause of death from the Westchester Medical Examiner’s office.
- 1 Suspect Apprehended In $90K White Plains Auto Shop Robbery
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To White Plains
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 Greenburgh Police Investigating Gun Shots Fired Near Local Residence
- 5 White Plains Man Charged In Greenburgh Shooting