WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – A wake will be held Saturday and Sunday for Deputy Fire Chief William Delanoy, who died Wednesday at the age of 58.
Th wake will be held from 4 to 8 p.m. both days at McMahon Funeral Home in White Plains, the city announced. McMahon Funeral Home is located at 491 Mamaroneck Ave. in White Plains.
The funeral will be held at 10 a.m. Monday at Mount Carmel Church on 92 S. Lexington Ave. in White Plains.
Police and fire personnel will be lined up at the church at 9:30 a.m., according to the city.
Delanoy, a 35-year member of the White Plains Fire Department, died Wednesday. It is believed he suffered a heart attack, but the city is waiting for an official cause of death from the Westchester Medical Examiner’s office.
- 1 Ex-White Plains Police Officer Left Suicide Note At Murder Scene
- 2 9-Year-Old Plans To Rock White Plains With His Debut Album
- 3 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison
- 4 State Police Warn White Plains Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 Stepinac Grad Recovering As 'Ice Missile' From 18-Wheeler Breaks Windshield