HARTSDALE, N.Y. -- One person was killed and another was hospitalized after a fire broke out in the kitchen of a Frost Lane home in Hartsdale on Monday morning, according to LoHud.com.
Officials have not released the identification of the person who was killed. A woman was hospitalized and treated for smoke inhalation, according to the article.
The fire was reported around 6:15 a.m., according to the article.
Check back with Daily Voice as more information becomes available.
- 1 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 2 State Police Warn White Plains Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison
- 4 Stepinac Grad Recovering As 'Ice Missile' From 18-Wheeler Breaks Windshield
- 5 White Plains Safety Commissioner Shocked By Ex-Officer's Role In Murders