WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police reportedly kept quiet about drugs and other evidence that was lost out of the Hawthorne barracks in 2011, according to the Albany Times Union.
A spokesperson denied that any drug evidence was lost, but records obtained by the Times Union revealed cocaine, marijuana and prescription painkillers were either lost or stolen.
The missing evidence led to a two-year investigation that resulted in rescinded arrest warrants and recommendations to vacate prosecutions, the Times Union reported.
- 1 Good Counsel Witnesses Another Protest Against Sale Of White Plains School
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact White Plains On Wednesday
- 3 White Plains Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95
- 5 New Boutique Residential Rental Projects In White Plains Top Week's News