WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- A 29-year-old White Plains man was arrested in Greenburgh and charged with possession of a controlled substance and a hypodermic needle, according to state police.
Robert E. Bonfiglio was arrested and charged on Monday, Feb. 24 in Greenburgh. State police in Hawthorne said Bonfiglio was found to be in possession of a controlled substance and a hypodermic needle following a traffic stop, according to the report.
Bonfiglio was processed without incident and issued Appearance tickets and traffic tickets returnable to the town of Greenburgh Court on March 4.
- 1 Suspect Apprehended In $90K White Plains Auto Shop Robbery
- 2 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To White Plains
- 4 Greenburgh Police Investigating Gun Shots Fired Near Local Residence
- 5 White Plains Man Charged In Greenburgh Shooting