WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- A 29-year-old White Plains man was arrested in Greenburgh and charged with possession of a controlled substance and a hypodermic needle, according to state police.
Robert E. Bonfiglio was arrested and charged on Monday, Feb. 24 in Greenburgh. State police in Hawthorne said Bonfiglio was found to be in possession of a controlled substance and a hypodermic needle following a traffic stop, according to the report.
Bonfiglio was processed without incident and issued Appearance tickets and traffic tickets returnable to the town of Greenburgh Court on March 4.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In White Plains; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward White Plains, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 White Plains Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 4 Cuomo Implements Full Travel Ban, Declares State Of Emergency
- 5 Harrison Student, 23, Struck, Killed By Car While Walking Near Cornell