WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- A 29-year-old White Plains man was arrested in Greenburgh and charged with possession of a controlled substance and a hypodermic needle, according to state police.
Robert E. Bonfiglio was arrested and charged on Monday, Feb. 24 in Greenburgh. State police in Hawthorne said Bonfiglio was found to be in possession of a controlled substance and a hypodermic needle following a traffic stop, according to the report.
Bonfiglio was processed without incident and issued Appearance tickets and traffic tickets returnable to the town of Greenburgh Court on March 4.
- 1 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In
- 2 FASNY Plan Could 'Disrupt' White Plains Schools' Operations, Officials Say
- 3 309 White Plains Dads Attend Take Your Kid To School Day
- 4 National Weather Service: White Plains' Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 5 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving White Plains Banks