WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- A 29-year-old White Plains man was arrested in Greenburgh and charged with possession of a controlled substance and a hypodermic needle, according to state police.
Robert E. Bonfiglio was arrested and charged on Monday, Feb. 24 in Greenburgh. State police in Hawthorne said Bonfiglio was found to be in possession of a controlled substance and a hypodermic needle following a traffic stop, according to the report.
Bonfiglio was processed without incident and issued Appearance tickets and traffic tickets returnable to the town of Greenburgh Court on March 4.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Paul Fried Named New White Plains Schools Superintendent
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In White Plains
- 4 White Plains HS Community Mourns Loss Of Teacher, Coach Tom Eaton
- 5 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester