WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- A 29-year-old White Plains man was arrested in Greenburgh and charged with possession of a controlled substance and a hypodermic needle, according to state police.
Robert E. Bonfiglio was arrested and charged on Monday, Feb. 24 in Greenburgh. State police in Hawthorne said Bonfiglio was found to be in possession of a controlled substance and a hypodermic needle following a traffic stop, according to the report.
Bonfiglio was processed without incident and issued Appearance tickets and traffic tickets returnable to the town of Greenburgh Court on March 4.
- 1 White Plains Parking Officer Offered To Drop Ticket For Sex, Say Police
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 3 Snow Likely In White Plains On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 4 White Plains Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In White Plains