GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Police charged a White Plains, N.Y., man with driving under the influence on Friday, April 25, according to Patch.com.
Marcel Richardson, 29, was pulled over after police saw his tail lights not functioning properly, police told Patch.com. Officers smelled alcohol on Richardson, who failed subsequent field sobriety tests, Patch.com reported.
Richardson is scheduled to appear in court on Monday, May 5, Patch.com said.
- 1 Good Counsel Witnesses Another Protest Against Sale Of White Plains School
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact White Plains On Wednesday
- 3 White Plains Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95
- 5 New Boutique Residential Rental Projects In White Plains Top Week's News