GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Police charged a White Plains, N.Y., man with driving under the influence on Friday, April 25, according to Patch.com.
Marcel Richardson, 29, was pulled over after police saw his tail lights not functioning properly, police told Patch.com. Officers smelled alcohol on Richardson, who failed subsequent field sobriety tests, Patch.com reported.
Richardson is scheduled to appear in court on Monday, May 5, Patch.com said.
- 1 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Missing Woman With Dementia Could Be In Westchester
- 3 Apple's iPhone 6 Release Packs The Westchester In White Plains
- 4 White Plains Hospital Partnership With Montefiore Approved By State Panel
- 5 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud