GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Police charged a White Plains, N.Y., man with driving under the influence on Friday, April 25, according to Patch.com.
Marcel Richardson, 29, was pulled over after police saw his tail lights not functioning properly, police told Patch.com. Officers smelled alcohol on Richardson, who failed subsequent field sobriety tests, Patch.com reported.
Richardson is scheduled to appear in court on Monday, May 5, Patch.com said.
- 1 Robber Walks Off With $90,000 From White Plains Gas Station, Police Say
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 White Plains Man Pleads Guilty To Manslaughter In Vodka Bottle Case
- 4 Suspect Apprehended In $90K White Plains Auto Shop Robbery
- 5 Rye Police Identify High School Student Charged In Latest Bomb Threat