GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Police charged a White Plains, N.Y., man with driving under the influence on Friday, April 25, according to Patch.com.
Marcel Richardson, 29, was pulled over after police saw his tail lights not functioning properly, police told Patch.com. Officers smelled alcohol on Richardson, who failed subsequent field sobriety tests, Patch.com reported.
Richardson is scheduled to appear in court on Monday, May 5, Patch.com said.
- 1 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 2 White Plains Woman Charged With DWI Over Memorial Day Weekend
- 3 White Plains Fires Longtime Public Works Commissioner
- 4 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 5 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents